Although Ava is 13 weeks now I wanted to post some photos of her at 12 weeks, and tell a little about what she is up too...
During her 12th week she started to reach up to touch my face while I am feeding her, and also anything else she is curious about.
she also started to pull herself up into sitting postion when she is in your arms and during tummy time holds her head very high, she is one strong turkey or should I say chicken... She has also started to recognize toys and things hanging above her, she watches the mobile on her swing and has started smiling and cooing at the dog on her bouncy seat.
Ava at 12 weeks 10/17/08

Ava 10/19/08 (outfit from Grammy Ann)
During her 12th week she started to reach up to touch my face while I am feeding her, and also anything else she is curious about.
she also started to pull herself up into sitting postion when she is in your arms and during tummy time holds her head very high, she is one strong turkey or should I say chicken... She has also started to recognize toys and things hanging above her, she watches the mobile on her swing and has started smiling and cooing at the dog on her bouncy seat.
Ava at 12 weeks 10/17/08

Ava 10/19/08 (outfit from Grammy Ann)

Ava 10/21/08 smiling at the puppy on her bouncy seat
(a gift from Uncle Wade, Aunt Traci, Tyler and Megan)


3 comments:
She looks a lot like her dad. yes? So cute. Can't wait to hold her.
:)Carla
Ava is the cutest little chicken EVER! And Trena is one beautiful angel. You've got some fine girls, it's true.
She is soooo cute baby. congratulations!And how are you doing? Take care,Have a good night.
Josy
Post a Comment