Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Countdown to Halloween- Tuesday 10/28


Our Tuesday activity did not turn out quite as planned, I was sick and didn't feel well. So no creative cooking, no craft, and no pumpkin carving. I said to Katrena after we finish eating (grilled cheese and soup) we can watch a fun Halloween movie. Well out comes the drama...she didn't want to eat her soup, so she sat at the table stalling for 2 HOURS!!! Yes, a 7 year old sitting at the table crying or whining for 2 HOURS straight. I thought I was going to scream (ok, so maybe I did at one point, remember I was sick).

I was determined she was not going to ruin my night, so I told her to go get all of her Halloween books, and Katrena, Ava and I sat and read all of the fun Halloween books. So, the evening was not a total flop, just not quite what mom had in mind.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

*Ashley* said...

You are the best mom. You're so patient and loving. Trena is sooo beautiful!!!