Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treating 10/25/08


Last night started our Halloween fun. Our ward as well as Brent's brother Gary's ward were having their Trunk or Treating, after discussing it, we decided to head to Gilbert for Gary's as it would be the last time we would see them for awhile.

Gary and another guy in their ward also put on a little haunted house in the back of the church, which the kids really enjoyed (until the kids got a little rowdy and started to beat on Gary's nice stuff and even pushed things over). Its pretty bad when a 7 and 6 year old are trying to get the kids to stop and get out... Katrena was nervous to go inside, but finally went through with Dad and really enjoyed it, she even went through 3 more times.

We had chili and hot dogs to eat, with apples and cinnamon carmel fruit dip, and loads of cupcakes. They had some games set up in the front and Trunk or Treating. All in all the kids had a really fun time.

So here are the kids in their costumes...

Ava our adorable chicken (my mom found this costume at the DI in UT and sent it to us, just in case. She knows that my MIL loves chickens and so does Brent).



Katrena, Ava and our nephew Caleb as a Vampire.




Our beautiful girls



Our beautiful Angel, Katrena (everyone at all the cars kept telling her how pretty she was, I have to agree. Don't you love the orange sunset)



Here's to the beginning of a FUN Halloween week...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh my that chicken outfit is so cute and funny, I love it! Katrena is a beautiful girl, I can't believe that sunset, what a great picture! Also that is one scary looking vampire. :)