Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday October 12th


Katrena had her Primary Program today, she did awesome. She had her part completely memorized, I was so proud of her for working hard to memorize it. Her part was "The Family Proclamation states: All human beings-male and female- are created in the image of God. Each is a beloved spirit son or daughter of Heavenly Parents. And as such each has a divine nature and destiny." We had her read it multiple times and then we printed it out in big words and took words away one by one until she had it memorized.



Ava 11 weeks

Ava just looked so cute today in this cute dress, that was Olivia Hansen's from our home ward in Utah, that we had to share.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kate said...

That is so awesome that Katrena memorized such a long part. Ava is so cute I can't stand it.