Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Another year older, but this one was a keeper...


You know how as you get older your Birthdays just seem to become more and more blah, just another day, nothing special. WELL this year was definitely the EXCEPTION, I didn't just have a wonderful Birthday, I had a wonderful weekend. It was one of those Birthday's just like when you were a kid. You wake up so excited for what the day would hold, well for me it was the whole weekend. It wasn't even about the presents (which where totally awesome by the way), but it was the company and the over all feeling of being so LOVED and APPRECIATED.

So for my Birthday weekend my parents and littlest sister came to visit. It was a short sweet wonderful visit. We didn't do anything very exciting, but we had a good time and had good food! They arrived Thursday 5/13 about 7:30pm and stayed until Monday 5/17 about 10am. I was so thankful for every second.

We played dress-up



We colored with Grandma



We played outside while Grandpa spray painted Mommies stars.



We did a whole lot of shopping for picture frames, and finally hung pictures in my house. We even thought about hanging this cutie!



I finally hung up our fabulous family photo taken by my friend Amanda in phoenix, you can check out her photo blog here.


We found a very very fun new game to play, Uno Attack. My Dad is NOT a game player and we played until 2 in the morning and had a blast!



Can you tell how much some of us like this game. And no she did not stay up and play, this is Ava the next day.



We love our Aunt Karey


And we watched the bunnies hop and play in our backyard



We ate at Yummy Johnny Reb's for my Birthday dinner and also at the best buffet ever: Woodgrill Buffet.

My actual Birthday was on May 16th, were I turned, cough, 32, cough. We got up and went to church and I received many wonderful phone calls from friends and family.

After church we opened presents because my dad couldn't wait, he was very anxious.

Ava helping mom


The girls with my presents


All my goodies and this is in addition to my camera from husband and girls, money, a gift card to a craft store, some picture frames from my parents. As spoiled as I was and I'll be honest I loved every second of it, I promise it being the best Birthday ever was about all the love, but the presents were very nice too. Especially the new sewing machine I was in need of (Trena said it was like her Birthday too, because she gets my old machine).

Me and my little Sis


My little Family on my Birthday

Me and my fantastically fabulous parents and sis on my Birthday


And who can forget Birthday cake, Red Velvet to be exact. Yummy!!! Attractive photo, eh?



Thanks to everyone who helped make my Birthday so great, but a special thanks to my parents and sister for coming to visit and Brent and the girls for loving me. Trena kept saying she was going to make my Birthday the best ever and they all truly did!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

J J Judd said...

Kim, I just have to tell you that I love looking at your blog, and seeing all that you are doing with your cute family! We miss you and your parents and brother and sisters. I am so glad I got to know you while in the Harvest Park ward. Take Care!
Jennifer Judd