Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Play Group (6/14/10)

We went to play group on the 14th with some ladies from the ward and their kiddos as well as a few other lovely ladies that I got to meet. We had a really fun time and we were there for about 3 hours. It took about an hour for A to leave my side and actually go play, but even then she pretty much just stood or sat there watching the other kids. She loves to watch them it makes her so happy, she just hasn't been around enough kids to know how to play with them.

Watching the kids



This is a little girl from our ward, she really wanted to play with Ava and tried to convince her to come play, but every time she'd take A's hand A'd burst into tears.



This little boy is in her nursery class and is new to our ward. She wasn't too sure about him.



Love this picture



She waited and waited for her chance to sit on this seat, and when she finally got her chance she called me over to take her picture.



I didn't get a picture with her and Sienna, but Sienna just turned one and Ava just adores her, thinks she's the cutest thing ever. She would have been content to sit and look/play with her all day. Mommy look feet, mommy look hair. I had to check out every detail of cute little Sienna. There was also a 6 month old baby boy there, that she thought was quite wonderful. I am pretty sure she would be excited for us to have another baby, but she's going to have to keep waiting 'cause this mama ain't ready yet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: