Ava loves to squat and jump off the treadmill saying "one, two, three" or "set, go" but the other night while I was doing the dishes she was having the time of her life jumping off of the 1 1/2 foot fire place ledge. Trena was worried she was going to get hurt and went and got a comforter for her to land on. After awhile Ava was asking Trena to jump too, and then she wanted them to jump together. So cute and so fun to listen to them laugh together. And you can see the excitement on A's face.

Funner and Funner
Ya, I kind of struggled with getting a good jump and T's face, she's just too tall
Together
I love the joyful expression on the little monkey's face
One Last Jump
P.S. We've now moved on to jumping off the couch, after all its a little higher. I told Brent its a good thing we don't own bunk beds.



No comments:
Post a Comment