Another great goody from the dollar store that continues to bring hours of entertainment, sidewalk chalk.
Ava was so cute when I brought the chalk outside and showed her that she could just write on the ground, she gave me the really mom look, you're giving me permission to do this. Everything I would write or draw she would then make her signature mark (a line) on and say "mine". And when dad came home from work, he had to draw a picture too. She get's so excited every time she see's the chalk and says "chalk, chalk" until I acknowledge that yes it is indeed chalk.
Ava was so cute when I brought the chalk outside and showed her that she could just write on the ground, she gave me the really mom look, you're giving me permission to do this. Everything I would write or draw she would then make her signature mark (a line) on and say "mine". And when dad came home from work, he had to draw a picture too. She get's so excited every time she see's the chalk and says "chalk, chalk" until I acknowledge that yes it is indeed chalk.

No comments:
Post a Comment