After Ava's nap I told her I had a surprise for her, play doh! This was something totally and completely new to her. We didn't even have any in the house prior to this. I saw it at the dollar store the other day and thought that it would be something super fun for the warm afternoons and would help take her mind off of Sista being gone. This play doh was worth the dollar spent and then some, we played with it for an hour and a half that first day. We made caterpillars and flowers, and play food that we pretended to eat. She had so much fun rolling the play doh in her hands to make purple grapes.
Deep concentration as we mash the play doh

Pretending to eat a grape
Deep concentration as we mash the play doh
Pretending to eat a grape
I thought she'd freak out if I put something on her nose, not at all. I put it on mine first and she thought it was funny, so I asked if I could put one on her and take a picture. She loved it, and afterwards kept putting new ones on. When Brent came home from work we were still playing with the play doh, so when he came through the door we were both sitting at the counter smiling at the door with noses on. Needless to say we all busted up laughing.
Silly bird

No comments:
Post a Comment