Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Monday, July 25, 2011

24th of July celebration, on the 23rd!

Our Stake put on their annual get together to celebrate Pioneer Day. I love that even though we are no longer in Utah our Stake still celebrates Pioneer Day, of course there are no fireworks.

We had a BBQ: hamburgers, hotdogs, chip, carrots, watermelon and navajo fry bread.

The little girls got to make Pioneer dolls out of scrap fabric and the little boys got to wind their own ropes.







With her new doll

There were a few Pioneer games and horse shoes







There was also a bounce house and a bounce slip and slide and water slide, but although she was fascinated by them she would not go in or on them without her sister, mom or dad.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: