Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July

We started out our 4th of July with a trip to Hesperia Lake the playground there is completely shaded, great for 104 degrees.


There is a little stream that the kids can play in that runs through the park

We went on a walk around the lake where we saw chipmunks

lots of ducks

threw a few leaves in the lake

humored mom and posed for some pictures

Saw a mommy duck with her babies


posed with mommy too

Home for a rest and some pizza.
Showing off her cute 4th of July outfit

And then we went to see fireworks, we arrived 1 1/2 hours early and weren't sure if the fireworks would be canceled or not, it was a down pour!



We had to entertain ourselves in the car

Brent called Grandma and I called my sister Karey for a Hawaii update

Thirty minutes before the fire works began it stopped raining, so we walked around the park and got settled in our seats.

Our family minus our beautiful Katrena who is still in Utah

always dancing



and jumping

Me and my love bug

Being silly



And finally fire works and a good night



We had a great day as a family!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

William, Josy & Arianna said...

I loved all the pictures! Kim you have such a beautiful family!