Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ava's first sleepover...

My friend Malarie and her husband Scott went away for the evening on Thursday June 30th to see a play down in L.A. so we got to keep sweet little Siena at our house for the night.

They were so cute together and there was no fighting! They dropped Siena off at 2:45 and they were off to a running start:

First they played sleepover


Then they played beach, were they pretended to go jump in the water and then hurry out freezing to wrap up in their "towels".

Next they ran and fell to the ground laughing for about 45 minutes!






Crawled through the tunnels.




Then they played school.

next up was dinner and they both actually ate!

Then chalk in the backyard






Bubbles



And of course what's a sleepover without a movie, so we had to watch Sleeping Beauty.

And they were out



The next morning Malarie came to pick up Siena at about 7:45 and she was still sound asleep they played so hard together the night before. When Ava woke up the first thing she said was "where is Siena?"

They were so cute together and I think their first sleepover was a success!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: