Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

December 2010, the beginning...

So I have been really good and I've repented and I am keeping up quite nicely now, probably until the next catastrophe in my life happens. I am still going to finish posting my nothing but my truth posts over time; because again it is therapy for me and I hope that maybe it will be therapy for someone else too. I know that I am not the only person who struggles with fertility issues, mine are just different.

Anywhooo onto the current past, I am trying to play catch up for my family journal, aka my blog. So for the next little while when I don't have anything exciting to blog about, I'll throw in a catch up post.

Here is the beginning of December:

Decorating our Christmas tree

The girls playing around while we decorated

And danced to Christmas music







Ava in her dress ups

Seeing Santa at our ward breakfast 12/11/11



I loved it when Ava told Santa exactly what she wanted, a play kitchen, boots, and gloves



Christmas card pictures

Ava in an old family dress, worn by my sisters and Trena

Some fun reindeer food we made for some friends (it would be much funner if you had snow on the ground)

more dress up

Some rice logs I made for gifts (Trena uses hers all the time)

This is the Santa that came to Story Time on 12/16, he was awesome! He read Twas the Night Before Christmas to the kids and even got down on the floor to visit with them individually.

He gave them each a goody bag

Katrena all dressed up for the Christmas party at school.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: