Ava and her BFF Siena started swimming lesson on Tuesday June 28th, they go every morning for 2 weeks. This is the only picture I have as the mommy's have to get in the water too (yipee)! Let me tell you how much I LOVE to get in a swimming suit in front of everyone, but on the plus side I am getting a nice tan :)
I took this picture right before their first lesson started, Siena just wanted to jump in the pool and Ava was not excited about this adventure AT ALL. They both love it now and are learning how to kick, bob, blow bubbles, etc.
I took this picture right before their first lesson started, Siena just wanted to jump in the pool and Ava was not excited about this adventure AT ALL. They both love it now and are learning how to kick, bob, blow bubbles, etc.

No comments:
Post a Comment