Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Moms weekend visit and Mothers Day (5/8/2011-5/11/11)

Mothers Day this year was a little different for us, I was a little bit down and my mom flew in the day before to be with me.

Here is Ava reading my mom her Mothers Day card


Me with my girls
me, mom, Trena and Ava



This is the fun tote bag I made my mom for Mothers Day

and the inside


my mom and I
my mom, Trena, myself and Ava



Roy Rogers and Dale Evans graves, they are buried in Apple Valley
Ava playing dress up
Ava asked my mom to take her to Chuck E. Cheese and how does a grandma say no.

Me and Ava
Ava
Trena

If the next two photos are any indication of the kinds of drivers my daughters are going to be, I am officially nervous.
Ava, I think she is going to be a crazy driver too busy telling others some great fabulous story to focus on the road.



Trena may be filled with road rage



Me and my girls
Mom and my girls
games

sliding

Presents the girls made Grandma







1 comment:

Susan said...

I love that bag! And I hope you are feeling better now... that's so wonderful your mom was able to come hang out with you guys :)