Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Christmas Day, 2010

We really wanted to spend Christmas at home with our girls AND wanted to spend time with family, we didn't want to haul Christmas to Utah AND we didn't want to celebrate early or late! Our solution was to have Christmas morning at home, eat our Christmas dinner leftovers (we had our dinner on the 23rd because of knotts and our decision), then we loaded up the car and headed to Utah. We drove to St George where we spent the night with my aunt and uncle and then went on the rest of the way the next morning.

In the meantime we had a great Christmas morning:

Santa came:

Trena's Santa fun:

Ava's Santa fun:



Ava's reaction to her play kitchen!

She had to take each thing out of her stocking, and tell us all about it.

Trena's turn to open her stocking.

The only thing she asked Santa for was a play kitchen, boots and gloves

Trena and her prized Julie doll

Time to open presents



Mom got a NOOK!



Statue of Tinker Bell!



It was a MERRY Day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: