Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Some of the fun storytime projects we've made this year...

We go to Story Time at the local library every week and have been for about 15 months, Ava loves it!!! At our story time they read 3 stories based around a topic and then create a craft to go along with it.

Some of these projects I just think are adorable and are displayed in her room, others I took a picture of before I threw away because as much as I wish you could you just can't keep everything. I have a bunch more projects that I have put away in her box that I will photograph and post shortly. :)


Ava's cute whale



beach scene

butterfly (giant coffee filters colored with washable markers and sprayed with water)

ocean scene

winter wonderland

valentine picture

Japanese lantern, threaded mitten

Easter fan

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susan said...

You are such a fun mommy! Are you doing this at home, or are you doing this at a bookstore storytime? I want to know more. :)

kim said...

Thanks Susan you are such a sweetie, I have added more details to my post.