Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Our Utah Christmas, day 1...

When we arrived in Salt Lake we stopped at the rehabilitation facility where Grandma Hansen was staying (she broke her hip right after we left from Thanksgiving).

And then we headed to Sizzler where my dads family was having their Christmas dinner and then went back to my grandparents for visiting and white elephant exchange. The highlight for me was meeting my first OFFICIAL niece and nephew. I have nieces and nephews on Brent's side but my sister Kayleigh and her husband Taylor are the first of my sibs to have a baby and they had two!!!

Ava holding sweet Kaden

Me holding beautiful Kenzie


Ava checking Kenzie out

Grandpa and my dad


Back row: Dawn, Gary (my dad's brother), Traci, Wade (my dad's brother), my mom and my dad
Seated: My grandpa and Grandma
Brent with Kenzie

My brother Tyler, Brent and Kenzie

My uncle Wade with his kids Preston and Megan

Ava holding Kenzie

Taylor and Kaden, Ava and baby doll, and Kayleigh and Kenzie, LOVE THIS PHOTO!

Off to my parents house for our Christmas

Stockings



And marshmellow guns for everyone. SO FUN!!! My mom is still finding marshmellows in her house.







We ended up in a full on war, we had to get sunglasses on to protect us from getting nailed in the eyes.





Even Ava was in on the action



There were marshmellows stuck in hair



And even on butts

There is a fabulous photo of all of us kids and my kids in our sunglasses holding our guns, and the babies are in the photo too, but somehow I don't have a copy of it on any of our computers. Sad for me, so I guess I'll have to post it next time in Utah.

And this is how we finished our evening

Posted by Picasa

No comments: