On 2/21/12 I hit the 7 month mark!
I am getting more and more excited everyday to meet our little guy. I still can't believe that we are having a boy! The last little boy I REALLY helped to take care of as more than a baby sitting job was my brother Tyler, and he was born when I was 7 years old!
This will be a whole new adventure for me, for us to go from a house of pink and lace with barbies, strawberry shortcake, polly pockets and my little ponies to house with blue, cars, trucks, trains and dinosaurs.
At my appointment two weeks ago on 2/17, I was measuring right on and had only gained 14 lbs total, yeah! Still contracting and told to still enjoy my bed rest. My last growth U/S on 2/16, showed that his growth was measuring 5 days early which is great news with my under weight babies. It also means that the bed rest is helping little man to get everything he needs. My doctor also scheduled my c-section for 4/12/12.
I am getting more and more excited everyday to meet our little guy. I still can't believe that we are having a boy! The last little boy I REALLY helped to take care of as more than a baby sitting job was my brother Tyler, and he was born when I was 7 years old!
This will be a whole new adventure for me, for us to go from a house of pink and lace with barbies, strawberry shortcake, polly pockets and my little ponies to house with blue, cars, trucks, trains and dinosaurs.
At my appointment two weeks ago on 2/17, I was measuring right on and had only gained 14 lbs total, yeah! Still contracting and told to still enjoy my bed rest. My last growth U/S on 2/16, showed that his growth was measuring 5 days early which is great news with my under weight babies. It also means that the bed rest is helping little man to get everything he needs. My doctor also scheduled my c-section for 4/12/12.
My point of view on 2/21/12
2/21/12
With 7 weeks 2 days until delivery day!!! 8 weeks 4 days until due date.
For now I continue on with NST and biophysical profiles every Tuesday and Thursday, growth u/s every 4 weeks and my OB every 2 weeks. And I am lucky enough to be able to see my baby on u/s 2 times a week, its fun to watch him continue to grow and change. We love going to the doctors 2-4 times a week! Okay I am being sarcastic but it really does make the time go faster. This has been the drill since week 26.
On 2/28/12 I went in for an NST and biophysical profile, things are still looking good. I then went in for my Dr appointment he said that with the decrease of contractions he was going to lift my restrictions some. Yeah! This means I can run small errands and do light housework again, my family is very happy with this news. We are still on for 4/12 which is 6 weeks 1 day, gulp! I am so unprepared for this little guy. We have NOTHING (other than the big items), thank goodness for a baby shower this weekend. I also have a long list of things to make and well they are not made, and this baby still doesn't have a "place". I am not sure where he is going completely or how I am going to make it work. We like to wing things. Oh by the way I failed to mention that this baby has dropped! my first kid to ever drop. I think he is a little anxious for some more room.

4 comments:
ok that does it, i am gonna give mom some clothes from Micah for your lil one. I AM SO excited for you. I cant wait to see him :)
This post makes me sooooooooo happy!! I love seeing your belly! Remember when I had the boys? Yeah, nothing was set up! My mom did it while I was in the hospital. Don't fret about it because it'll be so fun to do all that stuff once little man is here. Is there a name yet?
Yay for the time getting closer!
Wishing you health and a healthy sweet baby!
Missed you at the reception last night BUT totally understand what is most important. :) SO glad things are going well and you are keeping that boy in!! Names yet? Keep posting and us up to date. Loves!! :)
Post a Comment