My darling Ava is at a very mischievous stage. If there is a marker, crayon, pencil or pen anywhere in the house she will sniff it out and find it!
My Trena wrote on something one time about the time she was three, I made her scrub the walls we talked about it and that was it. But my Ava girl, we talk and we talk and we talk and she writes and writes and glues things to walls, etc...
2/8/12
Her latest masterpiece was her self. I think she wanted to be a tiger that day as her arms are striped.
Another thing she does that's good and that drives me batty is that she LOVES to change clothes and looks for any reason to do so. In the morning I will be laying in bed and I hear her dresser drawers shut and a few minutes later she comes in fully dressed, for the most part she does a decent job. Now usually after a couple of hours this outfit is no longer good enough, so she needs to change it and then we usually have to change it one more time before sissy gets home. Next up pajamas; as soon as she hears the garage door open she says to me dad and Trena are both home I can put on my jammies and there she goes. And sometimes we actually change our PJ's again one more time before bed. Independence=good, dirty clothes=bad.
A plus to being down most of the day due to bed rest is that we are working hard on our letters and numbers (and facebook and pinterest too).
Another thing she does that's good and that drives me batty is that she LOVES to change clothes and looks for any reason to do so. In the morning I will be laying in bed and I hear her dresser drawers shut and a few minutes later she comes in fully dressed, for the most part she does a decent job. Now usually after a couple of hours this outfit is no longer good enough, so she needs to change it and then we usually have to change it one more time before sissy gets home. Next up pajamas; as soon as she hears the garage door open she says to me dad and Trena are both home I can put on my jammies and there she goes. And sometimes we actually change our PJ's again one more time before bed. Independence=good, dirty clothes=bad.
A plus to being down most of the day due to bed rest is that we are working hard on our letters and numbers (and facebook and pinterest too).
I printed off a bunch of fun practice sheets for numbers, letters, counting, tracing and even some word search type find all the letter A's or count how many and circle the right number papers. I then put them all in sheet protectors and into a binder. This way she can do them over and over again. I also printed out some one time coloring and cutting activities as well and she has loved working on these.
2/9/12
Sometimes we sit at the table with moms feet up and play playdoh together too! And she loves when I give her some fake nails.
Ava is such a trooper for all of my Dr appointments. I go at least two times a week for about 2 hours and then on other weeks I go either 3 or 4 times. This last week some of my appointment got canceled and rescheduled and had to be doubled up on the same day, good for gas money, bad for me and Ava, so we were at the Dr for about 5 hours two days last week and she was my super trooper, I was so proud of her!

No comments:
Post a Comment