A dozen roses for me as well as 3 beautiful tulips ( should have turned the tulips around the ones in the back were still closed).
The girls each got a rose and a note from dad.
This is Ava walking in to see the flowers, Trena had already seen them and couldn't wait to show her sister, and asked me to have the camera ready to catch her face.
Ava was dressed very cute all day long for Valentines Day and she wore her cute Valentine's Day skirt and shirt I made her the two weeks prior, but of course she always had her clothes changed before I thought to take a picture.
Trena had to wear her school uniform to school that day and had already changed into lounge clothes by dinner time.
Ava was dressed very cute all day long for Valentines Day and she wore her cute Valentine's Day skirt and shirt I made her the two weeks prior, but of course she always had her clothes changed before I thought to take a picture.
Trena had to wear her school uniform to school that day and had already changed into lounge clothes by dinner time.
Ava opening her goodie bag. I made these super adorable bags last year and I still love them just as much as I did then
Ava got a cute Berenstein Bear book, Valentines Day Party and a heart filled with M&M's
(She of course got goodies from grandparents and a couple of friends too)
(She of course got goodies from grandparents and a couple of friends too)
Trena with her goodie bag.
She was SO excited to get the newest My Sister the Vampire Book, Twin Spin. She loves these books so much that I always order them right after they come out and she usually doesn't even know they are out yet, a friend spilled the beans on this one, but she still wasn't expecting it. Here it was straight from the UK and the best part it came in the mail that day! I was worried I was going to have to put the order receipt in her bag.
she also got a box of chocolates and of course goodies from grandma and grandpa and friends at school.
she also got a box of chocolates and of course goodies from grandma and grandpa and friends at school.
I did do something for my husband this year believe it or not :) I really was limited on what I could do, but wanted to do something to let him no that I love him. I had an NST that morning and then afterwards went and picked up Thai take out and met him at his work. I sent him a text telling him not to heat up his leftovers and to meet me in the van by his car.
In the back of the van Ava and I had spread out a Valentines table cloth and had valentine plates and cups with the Thai food, sparkling cider and chocolate. He was surprised and I could tell that he really enjoyed us doing that for him. I love that.
Here are the girls PB knock off bags I made last year:
I am really wishing I had made 3 (especially because I was pregnant when I made these), but don't know how my little boy will feel about pink and black seems to dark. Oh well guess I have a year to figure it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment