Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

After the 26th... until the 1st.

After Christmas I became a very bad picture taker, if there wasn't pictures on my camera from after we returned home I would swear something had happened. But then again I am never a good picture taker when I am pregnant.

December 27th, the girls played dress up after shopping at Quilted Bear











On Wednesday the 28th we met up with Brent's sister and kids, brother and kids and cousin as well as Grandma and my in-laws .


The Girls with Grandma Hanson.
See this is how you know I got bad with the camera all those people and I have one photo of my girls with their great grandma!

This was also mine and Brent's anniversary, nope no pictures of us either. We went to dinner at the Brazza Grill and then went to catch a movie only to find out it was completely sold out, so we met up with his parents and his brother and family for ice cream at Leatherby's.

Thursday the 29th I went to lunch with my mom, sisters our kiddos and my aunt Traci (my uncle Wade's wife) and her mom and grandma, ran in a few stores and then we went to dinner with my in-laws and brother in law and his family in Brigham City it was pretty yummy and again no photos!

Friday the 30th marked the 6th anniversary of the day we lost our sweet baby Braxton, we made our usual trip to the cemetery. I usually take a photo of my girls there, but did not. I also forgot to mention that when we got in on Christmas Eve we met my mom, grandma, sister and brother at the cemetery where they had put out 5 luminaries by Braxton's and the other babies graves that are buried by him.

On the 30th we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse where the only photo I took was of Ava holding Kenzie, seriously what's wrong with me???



I LOVE this look on Kenzie's face!

On the 31st we went to dinner with my in-laws to Sweet Tomatoes (Trena's and my MIL's favorite), then Bren, the girls and I went and saw the smurfs super cute. And then back to my parents to bring in the new year. Yep you guessed it no photos here either. I really hope my mom has some on her camera.

Sunday the 1st we went to church then home for lunch and to load up the car, we said our goodbyes to both families and then hit the road. We stopped at Cafe Rio for dinner and then spent the night in St George at my Aunt and Uncle's house, visited for a bit, went to bed and arrived home on the 2nd.

It was a super fun trip and we were so glad to spend more than 2 days there.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: