Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Christmas Morning w/ the Norths


Christmas morning:


Santa goodies: Tiana doll with matching dress-up, outfit and stocking

Examining each and every thing from her stocking.

scarf from mom

opening presents

Brent's mom and dad



Already for church, with Tiana of course. I love when Church falls on Sunday especially when its 11 o'clock church.

Brent's sister Shelly and Grandma Hanson

Grandma Hanson in her new wireless headphones so she can now here the tv.

Brent and Grandma she just turned 90 in November.



Kyndra (our niece), Ava and Breanna a fiends daughter.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carla said...

Glad to see you have a colored doll. So hard to find in Utah. Looks like everyone had a great day. xoxoxo

kim said...

Carla it was the only thing she asked for, a Princess Tiana Doll.