This year for Thanksgiving Trena was in Utah and it was just Brent, Ava and I so we had a very low key Thanksgiving but we still had our yummy feast and a happy day together.
I also still with my lack of energy managed to make a few crafts, sadly my wreath is only half way finished but I am excited to finish it next year because I love it but in the meantime I did complete these crafts.
I made burlap placemats out of the girls handprints:
I also still with my lack of energy managed to make a few crafts, sadly my wreath is only half way finished but I am excited to finish it next year because I love it but in the meantime I did complete these crafts.
I made burlap placemats out of the girls handprints:
Trena's
Ava's
And no worries there is fabric left over and two pieces of burlap cut to make baby boys next year.
And no worries there is fabric left over and two pieces of burlap cut to make baby boys next year.
Thankful bunting. It looks a little plain the rock, but maybe I'll have a colored wall to put it on soon.
And last my huge Gobble Gobble Pillow that I LOVE.







No comments:
Post a Comment