Warning:

If you know me you know I am a wordy person, I always have a story to tell and I want moments fully documented. I want my kids to look back and have all the details, you can think of this site as our family journal, or more importantly the momma diary.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam...

Our littlest Monkey is a SUNBEAM!

I can't believe that Ava is old enough to go to Sunbeams it actually breaks my heart. I am so glad that I am in Primary and got to see her in there. She sat so good and was singing so well and that night when she was going to bed she was singing to me the song we learned that day and she was telling me all about what that man, the bishop, taught us. I seriously think she sat better than the 4 year olds.


1/8/12

We missed the first Sunday because we were out of town. There are only 3 kids in the class and they are each one of the presidency members kids so we were a little worried about how they be and they are all doing really good.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow! She looks so grown up!!