When I posted this post last July.
Well tonight
Brent and I were just sitting in the family room he was watching some newer silent movie and I was blogging, when we heard some crazy noise. I thought it sounded like a spray or hiss or something, he thought it sounded like a shuffle. Anyways he said did you hear that and I said yes, then less than a minute later the heat comes on and I said, "Brent did you fart?" Brent: "no, why?" Me: "Don't you smell that?" Brent: "oh yes, now I do." we look at each other, Me: "Oh my gosh a skunk just sprayed in our house!!!"
Well tonight
Brent and I were just sitting in the family room he was watching some newer silent movie and I was blogging, when we heard some crazy noise. I thought it sounded like a spray or hiss or something, he thought it sounded like a shuffle. Anyways he said did you hear that and I said yes, then less than a minute later the heat comes on and I said, "Brent did you fart?" Brent: "no, why?" Me: "Don't you smell that?" Brent: "oh yes, now I do." we look at each other, Me: "Oh my gosh a skunk just sprayed in our house!!!"
Oh yes it did! Seriously never a dull moment.
So who wants to come for a visit???
1 comment:
now that its been long enough for the smell to be gone, i would love to come visit :). I love reading your little stories, Kim, and I am so excited for the new baby. I hope all is well :). Love ya lots.
Post a Comment