It is still so hard for me to believe that Trena is 11!! I look at pictures of how much she has changed in the last couple of years and I am so amazed. I'll save all the mushy talk because I posted the mushy stuff on her Birthday!
opening her present from Ava
A present from grandma and granpa
And her kindle from mom and Dad
Then she skyped with some family in Utah and opened there presents lots of clothes.
On Friday (1-20) we were all ready for a Birthday party sleepover she invited six friends and we slowly heard that people were not coming, two hours before the party there were 3 no's and 3 we had no clue on. I was seriously sweating it I had a whole plan for if no one showed up.
Luckily for us sweet Jenna was able to come!
On Friday (1-20) we were all ready for a Birthday party sleepover she invited six friends and we slowly heard that people were not coming, two hours before the party there were 3 no's and 3 we had no clue on. I was seriously sweating it I had a whole plan for if no one showed up.
Luckily for us sweet Jenna was able to come!
They gave each other un-makeovers. The one doing the makeover was blindfolded.
They then made Ava look like the wicked witch of the west.
The crazy girls, they were so good to play with Ava all night. I am not sure what's up with T's I am too cool face.
With her favorite Twix Cake
Blowing out her candles

No comments:
Post a Comment