Christmas Morning, take two...
We did things a little differently after breakfast we normally take turns opening presents going in circle youngest to oldest, only my dad is nice and lets my mom go before him even though she's older, anyways this year Brent and our girls went first because Brent had to leave. On Christmas morning Brent's dad backed into our car and left a huge owie on our car, so they were trying to find a place to get it repaired before we left. We only took video of the dent for some crazy reason, but anyhow three days latter we had a new fender on the van and we were good to go.
SO back to Christmas...
All of the kids and grandkids draw names and buy for one person and then my parents usually give a couple of presents to everyone and so does my grandma so it can take awhile with all of us, but its a lot of chaotic fun and its safe to say I had the most emotional Christmas, 3 presents made me cry!!! I just kept blaming it on the fact that I am pregnant but we all know I am an emotional person anyway.
We did things a little differently after breakfast we normally take turns opening presents going in circle youngest to oldest, only my dad is nice and lets my mom go before him even though she's older, anyways this year Brent and our girls went first because Brent had to leave. On Christmas morning Brent's dad backed into our car and left a huge owie on our car, so they were trying to find a place to get it repaired before we left. We only took video of the dent for some crazy reason, but anyhow three days latter we had a new fender on the van and we were good to go.
SO back to Christmas...
All of the kids and grandkids draw names and buy for one person and then my parents usually give a couple of presents to everyone and so does my grandma so it can take awhile with all of us, but its a lot of chaotic fun and its safe to say I had the most emotional Christmas, 3 presents made me cry!!! I just kept blaming it on the fact that I am pregnant but we all know I am an emotional person anyway.
Trena opening
Kenzie giving Ava loves
4 of my most beautiful gals
All the kids seemed to really like the Tinker Bell house
Katrena's huge closet for her American Girl Doll's clothes
All the boys got tools
Also my parents gave everyone (grammy Ann too) our own 72 hour kits fully stocked.
Also my parents gave everyone (grammy Ann too) our own 72 hour kits fully stocked.
Taylor and I found ourselves recording each other a lot.
This was my 2nd present that made me cry, no not the calendar, my sister Kayleigh signed the whole family to walk/run in my son Braxton's name in June for the pregnancy and infant loss walk/run.

Here is the cardboard shirt she gave me to tell me.
Here is the cardboard shirt she gave me to tell me.
Kayleigh showing the 5 little monkey and crocodile finger puppets I made for Kaden.

These are the Three Little Pig Finger Puppets I made for Kenzie.



These are the Three Little Pig Finger Puppets I made for Kenzie.
Kayleigh also made my parents a book with letters from each of us kids to each of them, plus a letter from Trena and Ava to each of them. Ava told me what to write and Trena's letters made me bawl.
My mom crying to Trena after reading her letter to her.
Ava and Kenzie again. I don't think I got any of her and Kaden together, Kaden really needs a boy cousin.
Grammy Ann opening presents
Mom and Dad with some of the kiddos
Trena ended the morning by looking at the scrapbook for Braxton.
I received a FABULOUS present from parents but that will have to wait because the pictures on their camera.
We then all got dressed and headed to Hires for lunch/dinner. My dad's parents had rented out the back room and him and his two brothers and their families came and we did a white elephant exchange. We took family photos but they are also on my parents camera! For some reason we failed to take any pictures there on our camera only video.

No comments:
Post a Comment